All aspects of newbuilding supervision can be provided commencing with shipyard selection, design evaluation and finalisation of the vessel specifications according to latest standards and regulations.
Drawing approval, maker’s selection and overall supervision of projects is carried out by a dedicated team.
The teams are established at the shipyard with every step being closely monitored to ensure the delivery of a quality vessel. The teams consist of experienced supervisors covering all major areas such as steel, mechanical, painting and electrical under the management of Senior Manager.
ONEGO SHIPPING has more than 5 years of newbuilding experience during which it has supervised the construction and delivery of below vessels.
- Icebreaker Rescue Vessel “Murman”. Shipyard “Nordic Yards Wismar GmbH” Germany. Customer FSB “Morspasluzhba”;
- Icebreaker Rescue Vessel “Bering Strait”. Shipyard “Nordic Yards Wismar GmbH” Germany. Customer FSB “Morspasluzhba”;
- Icebreaker “Alexander Sannikov”. Shipyard of PJSC "Vyborg Shipbuilding Plant". Customer Gazpromneft-Yamal LLC;
- Icebreaker “Andrey Vilkitsky”, Shipyard of PJSC “Vyborg Shipbuilding Plant”. Customer Gazpromneft-Yamal LLC;
- Fishing Trawler “Barents Sea”, Shipyard of Vyborg Shipbuilding Plant PJSC. Customer Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet JSC
("The 2020 best factory ship award " by the international shipping publisher Baird Maritime);
- Fishing Trawler “Norwegian Sea”, Shipyard PJSC "Vyborg Shipyard". Customer JSC "Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet";
- Fishing Trawler “White Sea”, Shipyard of PJSC "Vyborg Shipyard". Customer JSC "Arkhangelsk Trawling Fleet";
- at present we are provide supervision of three Crab Catching Vessels at the Özata Shipyard shipyard (Yalova, Turkey). Customer SZSK LLC.